Hello from Hamburg, Germany! I am visiting my friend, Tiffany, and her city is extraordinary. When I was planning this Germany trip, I was most excited to visit Berlin because of its history. But Hamburg is just as critical the last one hundred years of German history as the country's capital. I went on two walking tours of the city, and I wish that free cultural walking tours were more prevalent in the United States. I walked along and under the Port of Hamburg, visited several historical churches, toured the eclectic Saint Pauli Neighborhood, and saw where the Beatles performed in Hamburg before they were a sensation. Tiffany and I also experienced the legendary Fischmarkt.
The Port of Hamburg
The Old Elbe Tunnel runs underneath the Port of Hamburg
Street art in the Saint Pauli Neighborhood
St. Michael's Church
I had uneventful travels
A German chocolate croissant
Tiffany and I at the Fischmarkt
The Elbe River








No comments:
Post a Comment