Well, I have arrived in Thailand! Unfortunately, my luggage arrived two days after me. Thankfully, my friend Tiffany and I wear the same size clothes. My first few days in this extraordinary country have been incredible. I visited the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and Wat Pho, a temple that is also the premier Thai massage school. I also shopped in the Chatuchak Weekend Market, one of the largest markets in the world. Today, I went on a canal tour of Bangkok and visited the famous Bangkok Flower Market. It was only 102 degrees today (cooler than yesterday), and now I'm ready for an air conditioned nap before Tiffany and I go out again tonight.
View From a Restaurant I Visited
Just a Cool Artsy Shot that I liked
Exterior of Wat Pho
Wat Pho Temple
Buddhist Offering at Wat Pho
Canal Tour
A Typical Thai Home Along the Canals
Some Fresh Produce, and the Fruit at the Bottom of the Picture was quite delectable

No comments:
Post a Comment